Apple Card $50 Signup Bonus When You Spend $50 At ExxonMobil
January 17, 2021
- By :
apple, apple card, balance transfer, Credit Cards, Fees, Financial Wize, FinancialWize, gas, interest, Rewards
Direct Link to offer
- Apple is offering a $50 bonus when signing up for Apple Card and spend $50 at Exxon Mobil via Apple Pay. Valid until 1/31/21.
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- No cash advance fees
- No late payment fees (late or missed payments will result in additional interest accumulating toward your balance)
- No over-the-limit fees, no balance transfer fees, no expedited card delivery fee
- Card earns the following rewards:
We’ve seen the same deal for various other merchants. There was a $75 offer for Nike, but I think a lot of people will prefer $50 at the gas station.
Hat tip to Milestomemories